On TOP of that, we took ourselves on the adventure of a lifetime. We laughed harder than we ever have in our entire lives, we had a ton of new experiences, and we just relished in knowing that we get to do this forever. So my birthday gift (and Pat's HALF birthday gift - exactly 6 months apart!) was my HUSBAND, a two week trip that most only ever dream of, plus we spent some time with family on the 30th because it is also my Grandpop's birthday. I haven't stopped smiling, truly.
Well, I walked in the door yesterday after work and was greeted by my handsome husband who surprised me with two cards. He said things were so hectic (in a good way) so he didn't get a chance to give me my birthday surprises. How could there possibly be MORE????? After giving him the biggest hug ever (as I do every day after work! Sidenote: this is something everyone should do. When your person comes home from work, show them how happy you are to see them, it means the world!!!) I opened his cards and read his beautiful messages for our first birthday celebration as a married couple. Let's just say there were tears and he is amazing. The first card held two tickets to see The Used perform their Self Titled album next year! He knows how much I love The Used's music, especially their early work. The second card held a SECOND set of tickets for the following night when they will be performing their second album! How special is that?!?!?! After so much jumping around and huge hugs, my husband took me out to dinner and it was perfect.
| I am pretty sure if I smiled any bigger my face would fall off!!! This is what TRUE happiness looks like, folks. |
| DELICIOUS!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
I just wanted to thank everyone who had sweet birthday wishes and our family and friends who are the absolute best. I don't know what I did to deserve everything I have, but not a day goes by that I am not thankful and so very aware of how lucky I am. I am surrounded by amazing people. Most of all, I would like to thank my husband. I hope you know you don't need to do anything but exist to make me happy. Thank you for always taking care of me and being the most wonderful person I have ever met. I am so honored to be your wife. Thank you for letting me love you forever.
I've gotta say, 30 is looking pretty amazing from where I sit.
Love,
The Luckiest Girl In The World
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Let us know what you think! We love talking to fellow adventure lovers!