Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Viva Las New Mexico!

We have arrived in beautiful New Mexico (ah-wohoo!) Originally we weren't going to do another vlog post right away but we loved some of the footage we got from Cadillac Ranch so we couldn't resist. Check a look!


Let us know what you think, questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome! We love writing this blog, it is like a diary of our adventures (obv...), but we also want it to be fun for you to watch. Before we started travelling, it was always something we wanted to do, so we want to bring you real, helpful, and most importantly, fun videos and posts to share these adventures with us.  Comment, email, whatever, we love hearing from you!

Love,
Pat+Deb

4 comments:

  1. That was a great hand worm, wave thing Deb, I can tell ya practice that on a daily basis. &&& your spray paint handwriting is superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know it! I can teach you all I know in the art of hand working if you want. And thanks about the painting ☺️❤️

      Delete
  2. The singing parts are probably a) the cutest thang I've ever watched and b) SO FLIPPIN HILARIOUS!!! Also, Deb, your hair is ga-orgeous in the sunlight. Such a natural beauty! Miss yous ;)

    No idea if I actually signed into google or if they got tired of me putting in the wrong password too many times... -R <4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for those compliments!!!! You are the best!!! You are also a) too kind b) so adorable. We love you <4

      Delete

Questions? Comments? Let us know what you think! We love talking to fellow adventure lovers!